7.15.2008










Ok so I just wanted to tell everyone about my friends i have some really great friends that I absolutly love with all my heart and would do anything for these girls! First there's Alexandra Ariel Clayton but I call her Allie, we met in the second grade we both had Mrs. Johnson for our teacher. Me and Allie had some really great times together, like the time when Allie brought her little beanie baby to school it was a little squirrel and we would play with him during recess in the sandbox, then we started calling him sneakers cause we made him like chase everyone around trying to get their sneakers hence his name lol it was sooo much fun! and we wonder now why everyone thinks me and her are crazy haha! Allie always thought it was funny when I hiccuped so everytime I hiccuped she would laugh, well there was one time were we were suppose to be very quiet as a whole class well it just so happened that right at that very moment I got the hiccups, I tried soo hard to keep them in but i let one little tiny one slip out I didn't think anyone would really notice, well Allie did and she started to giggle a little it wasn't any thing big it didn't get us in any trouble but then I guess like Allie looked over and saw me try to hold in a hiccup and she let out a little laugh. Not a good idea because this time the teacher heard her, and the whole class had to stay inside for recess and do little math cards! no body liked us after that lol then there's Heather Katzenbach she is such a cute girl me and her have know each other since 3rd grade we had Mrs. Hall together. Heather is such a smart and funny girl I've always known her to be smart whenever there was reading time she had her book out and your like could not get her away from it she has always had good grades too. She is deffidently going places! She's always been there for me she was in the same ward as I was too we always had fun together. And then theres Kimberly Leann Haney but I call her Kim or Kimi or Kimi Cakes lol I met her in Kentucky. Me and my family moved there for about a year because of my dads job which I am glad we did Kimi and I became friends pretty much right off the bat. We were both in middle school and we both did track together that was tons of fun! Me and her shared laughs together all the time and she is the only one from Kentucky that actually stayed in touch with me after I moved, we are still the best of friends!

0 comments: