9.05.2008

Homecoming

In two weeks we are having homecoming week and that's when people vote for who they want to be for Homecoming Queen, and I am debabting if I should run for Homecoming Queen it would be fun and something to do! and I've always wanted to be homecoming queen ever since middle school I probabaly will just cause it's my senior year and I'm all about taking risks this year if i didn't take a risk and apply to be on Student Government then I wouldn't be the Senior Senete that I am today! haha well anyways I just wanted to update everyone on what I am thinking about doing if you have anything to share with me on this subject please fill free to leave me a comment! thanks everyone love ya tons!

1 comments:

Brooke Lewis said...

You go GIRL!!! Do your thing, I know you can do it but don't forget to have fun. Love ya