12.21.2008

Catching Up!

ok so the last time I blogged was for the Sadie Hawkins dance, well a lot has happened since then! like the fact that I got my hair cut! an dThanksgiving and the Twilight movie! and the Yule Ball which was actually just two days ago!

first of all Thanksgiving! oh my gosh I love Thanksgiving! Its always so much fun! we had everyone at our house! like my grandma sandy and my aunt lori and her family except heather it was just lori keath and morgan. then there was kareena and her family and my brother brandon and his family and my sister delena and her family! it was a blast! my family (me mom dad delena brandon benjoe grandma peter and my dad) were doing our very own personal biggest loser challenge the winner got 400 dollars! and it was down to me and my sister delena and she won by 1% but it was all good she totally deserved it! but Delena next time you wont be soo lucky! its going to be me who wins next time we weigh in! lol
the saturday after the Dance Sadie Hawkins, me and my little sister went to delena's house and we went to see the new movie TWILIGHT!!!! and OH MY GOSH I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!! holy cow it is my favorite movie ever!!!! and then after the movie I got my hair cut! its super cute I love it sooo much i always love my hair when delena does it for me!
This past friday was the Yule Ball! that was sooo much fun! It was a guys choice dance and my friend Bridger asked me it was very cute!
he gave me a teddy bear with a note that said I would have a berry merry christmas if you went to the ball with me!
so i replied by:
giving him a dog and balloons and a sign that said I would be soooo dog gone happy to go to the Yule Ball with you! (the balloons were just a fun little touch to it! lol ) so we went and it was a blast! we were in a group with my friends chuck and sofia! we had dinner at chucks house! his mom made a delicious dinner, consisting of lasanga and salad and garlic bread and then brownies with ice cream after wards! and chucks little brother played the piano for us while we played a thrilling game of Uno! then we watched part of the Batman movie Dark night! it is sooo good! and then we went to the dance were I collected another crown! I am the 2nd attendent for snow princess! it was great fun! one of the best dances I've been to! and now your pretty much caught up with everything that has happened in my life! more later!
oh yah and p.s. my poor little car is falling apart! but its still alive and driving really well for me! but it was recently in a little fender bender. but the front part of my car is now completely off! but i love it anyway no matter what!!! heres some pictures of it!


2 comments:

Chuck said...

that's a good summary

Sadee Jo said...

oh i know right lol