2.01.2010

Going Home...

Well I have had a wonderful adventure while I have been down here in St. George Utah, I have been able to make new friends and experience new things. I am very grateful for my time down here, but I do believe that I am ready to go home for a while. Things happen for a reason, we don't always understand why they happen but they do. I feel like moving back up north is what I need to do right now in my life I have no idea why but I just need to go. Some people think, "Well that's crazy of you to just pack up and leave, you have a job down here and school and everything you need, why would you want to leave..." the answer is I have no idea why I am going.. I have been thinking about going back since November, and I have prayed and fasted, I know and truly believe that God has a plan for me, and that it might seem crazy now, but I know that it's what I am suppose to do.. I know that I will be able to focus better up north and be more motivated in doing things that will better my future.

0 comments: