7.18.2008

Crazy Dayz!!!

Ok so its like the end of july pretty much august will be starting soon which also means... MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! yah if you can't tell I'm pretty stoked for that to come! its going to be a great year!!! I am the senior senete at school and if you dont know what that is well i just help out with planning stuff and activities that go on at school! so yah thats super cool I aactually applyed for the dance committee person but they got someone else for that position and they needed a senetor so they asked me and I obviously said yes! lol its going to be a blast I cant wait! me and my friends at school have made a pact that we will go to every single dance this year! haha its going to be so much fun! but I do need to start now to get into the habit of going to sleep earlier and waking up earlier lol cause latly all i ever do is stay up all night and sleep most like all day! lol yah so I'm excited to be a senior! and i'm really super super super excited to graduate and be on my way to a new life on my own were I can be independent not that I dont love you my lovable parents but i'm ready to move out and be room mates with my bestest friend allie! yah man! lol welp more lata! love ya!

1 comments:

Cierra::The Yellow House said...

Hi Sadee! How are you? I can't believe that you and Jorja are almost 18! :)