7.26.2008

(Our Town)

Hey everyone it's me again, we are here in St. George Utah at the moment I absolutly love it down here. Its hot and sunny and beautiful I can't wait to move down here, just one more year is all i have left! by this time next year I will be finding an apartment with Allie! wow life does come at ya fast just like it says in that allstate commercial, "are you in good hands?" lol anyway its nice to get away from our house but in a way I want to be home right now cause its kinda throwen me off schedule I cant work out and stuff here. But its only two days so i will be back in my normal schedule by Monday. We are down here because a friend of my family's is going on a mission and its his farewell this sunday so we are going to hear him speak. so yah thats cool he is going to the Washington DC mission, I'm very proud of him for straightening up and deciding to go. My cousin is on a mission right know too, he is in the Portland Oregan mission and is doing very well there I love it when young men go on missions it just seems to help them with their lives better! I am sooo very proud of every young man that goes on a mission I love you all! anyway right now I am hanging out with my older brother Brandon and his wife Brooke and their kids I love my little nieces they are just soo cute! theres Kaitlin and then theres Rachel. Kaitlin is 2 years old and Rachel is 4 months old they both are just a ball of energy! I love watching them do what they do! Kaitlin will dance and sing and then she will say "clap your hands darn it!" its just so cute! then she will say "gank you gank you gank you!" and bow for us haha shes adorable! and Rachel makes cute little faces when she smiles and when she starts to cry its so cute her little face will scrunch up and her mouth will poke out, you want to laugh and squeeze her little cheeks! and she has the chubbiest little legs. these two girls are just so much fun, but the nice thing is, is that when I am holding and playing with her if she poops or starts crying I can just hand her to her mom and not have to worry about it haha. I love my nieces so much its nice to be an aunt!


Kaitlin


Rachel

0 comments: