8.11.2008

Family Reunion # 3


Ok so this last weekend we had our third annual Darrell and Jodi Lewis Family Reunion! yahoo! it was soo much fun we fished all day we played games and ate really great food, and sang camp fire songs while Grandma danced for all of us! haha it was great fun! My Brother in Law plays the guitar and he brought up a song book thing full of Elvis songs and my Grandma is in love with Elvis so she was dancin and singin it was great fun! and between one dancer to another, she did a superb job! haha it was great fun! I love haninging out with all my family all at once we always laugh and and a great time together! We started a family biggest loser challenge and this weekend was our middle weigh in to see how good we're all doing and in November at Thanksgiving when we're all together again we will have the final weigh in to see who wins the challenge and gets I think it was $400 or $450 but yah anyway thats the grand prize! and so far i'm in third place I lost 13 pounds! I can do better but that was good too! So now I have 3 months to lose enough so that I can be first and get that money! haha and look good at the same time! haha its nice ot have the whole family doing it because we all encouraging each other to do better. so thats a nice thing about having all of us do it and wee all can be one big happy and healthy family haha so yah its nice! I just want to give a shout out to all my Fam! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

0 comments: