8.06.2008

WOW!

ok this week was amazingly crazy and its not even over yet but its ok cause I dont have to do much these next couple of days so thats cool. ok first of all on Tuesday I had a Student Gov. retreat, and we got to go over to CLAS ROPES COURSE in Provo and yes that is the way the people spelled clas so its not like a typo or anything lol anyway we did some teamwork games which was cool i got to know all the people on student government so much better it was great fun then we came back to the school and played more get to know you games and we made shirts! my shirt said on the front ALA senior and on the back it said Sadee 2009 its so cute maybe i will take a pic of it and put it on here! anyway back to my week, so then after that we were going to sleep over on the football field but then the board members decided that they didnt want us to so we played sardines in the school it was great! Jake Issac (the student body president) hid in the fridge in the kitchen! haha it was funny, you open it just cause you check every where in even places you wouldnt normally then all of a sudden BAM! theres Jake it was great! haha then at around ten we went home to get some sleep cause we had to be back at the school the next morning at 8. So yah that morning i came and i was like the second person there and i helped make yummy pancakes and waffles which were sooooo good!!!! then we planned some super fun things for the school years we're making new clubs for people and the dances sound like super great fun i want to go to every single dance my senior year that would be soooo much fun! anyway then after planning and stuff i came home and went to an interview for a job which i am happy for its at Taco Bell not my first choice but there flexible schedules and they pay pretty good to and i'm desperate but I also just found out that Macey's (not the department store with clothes the grocery store) is thinking of hiring me which would be awesome cause well cute guys work there number one lol and its just alot more nicer then taco bell! haha yah so then after that i came home and hurried and cleaned up my car super nice (well not the best but good enough) because i had a "blind date" it was great fun me and three of my friends were all just sitting around we decided that it would be fun to go on a blind date, and the cool part was is that there was me and Kate who go to ALA and the other two go to Spanish Fork High School so me and kate got two guys from ALA for them and the other two got guys from SFHS for us so it worked out cause wee didnt know our date hence "blind date"! yah it was super fun we went and bought stuff for dinner and dessert then came to Katies house and made the stuff we chatted and ate and then we played curses which is a super fun game! then we had dessert and chatted some more! it was great! now tomorrow me and becky are going off to get all scheduled at school and then we're going on a family reunion! dang that is a lot of typing and reading for your part but yah anyway thats my crazy week but it was fun and i'm still trying to read my BREAKING DAWN book but havent much time i read my self to sleep so i only get like 1 hour in a day which stinks but thats ok i will read a lot this weekend! yah so i need to be going now have a great rest of the week everyone let me know how you guys are! love ya tons and tons for real!!!!

0 comments: