8.23.2008

First Week of School



So the first week of school is finally over with! Wahoo! haha it was actually a pretty good week, I have all my friends that stayed at that school in my classes which makes them really fun ! I did try out for dance company but didnt make it, she emailed all the girls that tried out and told them if they made it or not I was one that she said, "thank you for for coming out and auditioning for ALA Dance Company but we are sorry you did not make it but keep dancing!" but hey its all good that wont stop me from dancing! anyway there is now 8 months till graduation and I can hardly wait! thats what keeps me going every morning I wake up and say to myself, "you can do this Sadee you can stick it out till graduation!" and I manage to get myself out of bed and ready for school, so its all good! haha well I am really tired I think I will be going to bed now, more lata! This is a picture of me and my hair is crazy because I stuck my head out the window of the car and the wind blew it all crazy! lol so this is my wind-blown model picture! haha and the shirt I am wearing is one we made at our Student Gov. Retreat we had, its cooler on the back I will have to take a picture of it and show you some time!

0 comments: