8.19.2008

Day 2

Day two of my senior year! today was good, it was harder to wake up which is expected since I had to wake up really early to do Becky's and my hair! But anyway so my classes today were:

B1- nothing yet I am going to try out for dance company and if I make it then that's what my class will be, so that will be fun!

B2- Spanish 2: my teacher is new he just graduated from BYU like last whenever BYU graduates, and he seems like a super cool guy funny and down to earth! except he is making us speak Spanish all the time in this class, we can't speak English in his classroom that will be tough at first but I'll get use to it!

B3- Dance 2: yes if i make dance company I will be taking two dance classes which is totally cool with me cause I love to dance! The teacher is new she is a mother of 4 and has been choreographing for a long time and loves it. My old dance teacher was the best teacher I have ever had! I am going to miss her!

B4- History 10 honors: This class is going to be crazy, yes it's history 10 Hurricane High school didn't make me take it my 10th grade year so hear I am a senior in a 10th grade class. But I'm the only one so that's cool, my friend is in that class with me so that will make it all better. He already gave us homework, we have to write a 2 page paper on why we study history!?! How in the world do you write a 2 page paper on that topic? I make a paragraph but that's all I have so far! any help would be appreciated.

B5- Geometry: the same as on my A day they are making math everday now! :(

so yah thats my classes for today if you couldn't tell we run on an A B day schedule I think I might have mentioned that in my last blog but I can't rememeber, haha! anyway nothing to exciting happened today so I will post more lata! adios amigos!

0 comments: