8.14.2008

~Good ol' days~

Tonight I was looking at some of my younger day pictures, wow those are entertaining! I had the most amazing outfits and hair wow I was such a model! lol not! but its so much fun to look back and see all my friends and me and the crazy stuff we wore and did. Its pretty crazy that time goes by so fast I remember watching my older sister and thinking "I can't wait to be a teenager and drive and date and stuff" well here I am now its my senior year at high school drivinig and dating and soon I will be graduating and moving out! Holy crow! like that insurence comercial "life comes at you fast!" well its true it does come at ya fast! But having such a great family and wonderful friends supporting you all the way through it, it makes it all the more better! yah so all ya'll who just want to grow up fast... slow down and enjoy every moment it makes the ride a little less stressful and of course more fun! love ya good night!

0 comments: