9.13.2008

Finalist

Ok so in one of my previous blogs I told you that I was thinking about running for homecoming queen well I told my friends and they nominated me, and now I am in the top 5 girls running for homecoming queen! Sweeet! I soo can not wait, its also spirit week so we get to dress up in different little outfits, like on Monday it's Hawaiian Day, Tuesday is 70's/disco, Wednesday is Rockstar day, Thursday is 60's day, Friday is spirit day. I am making these sweet shirts that say each day on them with cute decorations and on the back it will say Vote Sadee Lewis for Homecoming Queen! and I am making buttons to wear and give out! It's going to be great even if I don't win it's going to be a blast I will let you know how it goes and I will post pictures of the shirts and buttons and stuff! more later!

0 comments: