1.04.2009

Its a new year!

Hey everyone! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! and I'M FINALLY 18!!! WAHOO!!!! I love this time of year because it's a time to set goals and start over and become a better person. Everyone has probably set their new years resolution and have been so faithful to them I'm sure! and of course we all know that by the third week of January all resolutions fade away and we forget about them, well that's my new years resolution, to not let my new years resolutions fade away and forget about them! I want to be a better person this year to my peers and to my family and to myself! I am totally going to start fresh and new and I am so not going to let my resolutions die by the end of January! some of my New Years Resolutions are:

  • Stop biting my fingernails
  • Get A's and B's each term
  • Get a new job that pays well
  • Save money for things I need
  • ETC...

you get the Idea! anyway I hope all of you have a great year this year! and I hope that you can also achieve your new years resolutions! I love you all! bye!

0 comments: