1.11.2009

hey hey hey!!!! everyone ok so on Saturday (January 10th 2009) we had our Big Man on Campus, Mr. ALA contest! it was sooo much fun! I was in charge of choreographing the group dance and it was fun! I threw in some ballet and little cha-cha, and some hip-hop/boy band stuff! it was amazing to teach the guys how to leap and turn it was amazing I had three days and about 45 minutes each day to teach them, so there wasn't much time. By the time the contest came around I was worried that they wouldn't know all the moves, but they are fast learners! and they did sooooo well on their dance! I am soooo proud of them! I wanted to post it on here but it just isn't working so if you want to see it and you have an account on facebook, and I am your friend then you can find it on there, but if your not then I will have to try loading it on here again! anyway I need to go get some sleep I have school in the morning, I'll keep ya updated!

2 comments:

Chuck said...

You're the best, Sadee!!

Sadee Jo said...

ahhh thanks! :D