2.06.2009

The Letter

Ok so I just recently sent in my application to Dixie State College, but they sent me a letter telling me to send in a $35 application fee my ACT scores and my high school transcript. and during the time that I was getting all that together I thought about going to Utah Valley University, after much consideration, thought, and prayer, I made my final decision, I have decided to go to Dixie State College! I sent in the things they needed and a few days later they sent my acceptance letter! So in Fall of 2009 I will be attending Dixie State College with my friends Katie Jackson and Allie Clayton (the last I heard from Allie she was going to Dixie, but I haven't heard from her in a while.) I am so excited I will be studying photography and staying in an apartment somewhere. Right now I am applying for many scholarships and making sure I pass all my classes so that I will be able to graduate! This year has gone by so fast graduation is right around the corner, and I am soo ready for it!

0 comments: