1.24.2009

Senior Games



So pretty much being a senior is the greatest thing ever! the first semester was GREAT! but now my senioritist have kicked in and it feels like I am going to be stuck in high school forever!!! but at the same time its great I have great friends and people to hang out with. Going to a small school does have its benifits! I am pretty much friends with all my fellow senior classmates, its great! plus i'm also friends with the underclassmen as well. (It's sad to think that I have climbed all the way to the top just to go back down to being a freshman all over again next year! lol oh well) the Senior class pres. and company have put together nights for the seniors were we all get together and have fun like recently we went laser tagging and before that we played a game called bigger and better! and it has been so much fun! and it is making life and school a little more joyable!

0 comments: