6.07.2009

Wisdom Teeth

This past Friday (June 5th 2009) I went to Wisdom Teeth Only and got my... well my wisdom teeth pulled!! ugh and let me tell you that was not a pleasant experience! I was very nervous going in but as soon as they put that sleeping medicine in I was out for the whole procedure! which was extremely nice, but the afterwards is not so great! although it is better then most peoples it still is painful. luckily I did not swell up to the size of Texas, sorry for all of you who were looking forward to me looking like a chipmunk! lol the doctor said that because I came in at the perfect age, my teeth were grown in enough that it was easy to pull them out so I didn't really need to put on ice packs or heat pads I just need to be careful so that it will heal correctly! so it's true I lucked out this time. I am so glad that nothing went wrong and that my pain was not severe like some peoples! and I am also glad that I will never have to go through that again in my life!! hahaha this is what happened after my surgery!
my mom said that it was funny to watch me!! she said that i keep forgetting what was going on! lol the last thing i remembered asking him was "did you put it in all ready" (the stuff that puts you to sleep) and he said "yes can you feel it?" and I said, "yeeess" and then I can't remember anything else but apparently right before i zoned out he asked me if I was feeling a little dizzy and i said yes my mom said it was fun cause i was giggly and my head was bobbing everywhere! then i was gone and she had to leave. lol then I remember waking up to the nurse saying wake up sweetie its all over. and my mom took my hand in hers and she was laughing! cause of my facial expression it was "priceless" to her!! haha apparently i didn't know what was going on! lol and then I started laughing!! and the nurse said that most patients would come out crying or mad and occasionally laughing, so I was good one! lol and on the way home my mom had to pull over and change the gaze because it was so bloody when we were done we were on the freeway on our way home and I said "what is in my mouth?" and she told me then a few minutes later I asked "why is there blood in my car??" and she told me that she had to change the bloody gauze! haha then apparently I started laughing again!! hahaha but when i got home my dad had to help me into the house with my mom and he was laughing cause i was laughing and my mom was laughing (they were obviously laughing at me!! :D lol) and on the way into the house i was slurring and stumbling and laughing and my dad said that if I were to ever get drunk I this is what it was would look like!! lol that made me laugh even more!! lol anyway it was a fun experience but not something I would like to do again cause the pain afterwards kills!! so I am really really glad they gave me drugs to make the pain go away!! lol
I really wished they had a video camera there so that I could watch it and laugh cause that sounds extremely hilarious!! anyway that is my Wisdom Teeth Adventure!! :D
BEFORE
AFTER

1 comments:

Chuck said...

i sorta remember when i got mine out, i was like 15 or something, but after the whole thing, i was so out of it, i was asleep, but a little bit awake too, i remember falling into a wheelchair, then waking up in my bed. my mom said that she did some things while i was curled up in the car, and then i just slept the rest of the day...
oh and when they were wheeling me out, i sorta remember slipping out of the chair on the way to the car a few times, and you know i'm kind of a big kid, but somehow my mom and the nurse got me in the car. it's a pretty funny ordeal for some people. hhaha