7.13.2009

watch out world here I come!!

hello hello hello everyone it's me Sadee Jo I am now officially graduated and... I moved out of my house!! aaahhh!! it's pretty crazy stuff I know!! I am now living with my older brother and his wife brooke and their kids my cute little Kaitlin and Rachel!! it's been extremely fun being here with them and I just want them to know that I am way happy and gratefull that they let me stay with them this summer!! :D of course this summer hasen't been all fun and games I have been dilegently seeking a job down here which I had one but then to make a long story short they wanted me to pay them $143 for the starter kit and I didnt have that money so I stopped that job and now I have an interview at Lins Market Place this Wednesday at 3 o'clock!! yeah!! I am sooo excited and I have a great feeling about it so hopefully all will go well :D I have also had my first run in with the coppers while being down here... yes i got pulled over for the first time ever, I got in trouble because my registration has been expired since April!! how I have made it three months without getting pulled over I have no idea so don't ask. hahaha anyway he just gave me a warning and told me to get it registered and take it in to the court to show them that I got it all taken care of and then they will wave the fee and stuff so I got off with a warning which was sooo nice!! but still its been a freakish experiance for me because I am trying to find a job get registered for school and figure out how to pay for that and because I don't have enough stress lets throw in getting pulled over and all that crap!! hahaha no it's ok things are getting better, I have a job interview, I got a grant and a student loan for school and I got the car taken care of I just need to show them that it's all done which I will do tomorrow. so, so far things are looking up which is reasuring!! :D

2 comments:

ICT said...

Very often, your cover letter will be the first thing that a recruiter looks at when he sits down to do that all-important first sift. It is your first opportunity to leave a lasting and favorable impression and as such it should work every bit as hard as your resume, if not more so, to convince him that you are the best match for the job. Remember, the employer is looking for a really outstanding candidate and if your cover letter is in any way sub-standard or does nothing to tempt him into reading your resume, then he will not waste any further time on your application.

Chuck said...

did you get a fromt bumper yet?