7.28.2008

24th of July


Ok so I didnt show you all what a fabulous 24th of July I had lol it was a party haha not really but I had fun! I was in the parade we had to walk for like a mile or so then I had to find Becky and go all the way back up to the starting point to get to my car so we were completely pooped when we got home, I was stupid and didnt wear the best shoes so I had blisters on my feet and I was super sore the next day, but its all good cause it was fun. But anyway so my mom bought a watermelon and we had that it was the freaken best watermelon I have! seriously lol my dad cut out a little rotten piece out the side so it wouldnt ruin the whole thing and it looked like a smile so my mom drew eyes on it so it looked like a face! haha it was sooo funny! other then that we just chilled and hung out as a family! it was great the night before that me and a friend went and watched Mama Mia! Its super funny I loved it! it was weird and funny and sad and romantic basically everything I for surely love that show lol! so yah that was the highlight of my 24th! yah lol more lata my peeps!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry bout your blisters, but i am loving that watermelon!! whats his name? or her name? hahha love ya!
allie