7.30.2008

Breaking Dawn!

Ok so this weekend i am going up to Ogden to be with my older sister and her husband and my cute little nephew! I cant wait! I'm going up tomorrow and I will be babysitting my nephew while my older sister and her husband go out on a date. Then on friday my sister is going to do my hair she is going to cut and color it, its going to look sooo cute! Then we are going to just hang out and catch up on things and chill together. Then later that night at 10 we are going to a party over at barns and noble for the opening of the new book BREAKING DAWN by Stephenie Meyer, who I might add freaken rocks!!!! I love her books I have yet to read HOST but I plan to real soon, after I am done reading BREAKING DAWN! Oh I can not wait to read that book! anyway I will post some pics of my new doo and my little cute nephew and the sweet party and the best book in the world! I will get all that to you on my next posting which most likely wont be till Saturday or Sunday ok great love ya guys more lata ttyl!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am glad you had fun at the twilight party!! i wish i had been there hahah
allie