8.02.2008

FINALLY!















Ok so I finally got the book BREAKING DAWN by Stephenie Meyer the last book in the TWILIGHT saga OH MY GOSH! I'm not like way far into it yet but holy Crap I love it so far! Stephenie Meyer is a genius! How she makes these books sooo amazing is beyond me! Me and my sister (I love you soooo freaking much thanks for the ticket!) went to the midnight release party last night it was sooo much fun they had Bella and Edwards Wedding cake and red white and black decorations, there was a trivia game that had questions from the first three books, that was super fun we had a group of three me, delena, and two of delena's friends and we did amazing! heck yeah we got 100% then we did a tie breaker which we got like two of the questions right but we messed on the last question but it was all good it was ton and tons of fun! I'm sooo happy I got to go and I owe it all to Delena thanks sister! I LOVE YOU!!! but yah the vompire party was great fun, (that was for you delena! hehe) after we finally got our books at mid-night we went to delena's and read the book her friend left at like 1ish then delena went to bed at like 2ish and I stayed up and read till around 3ish I wanted to keep reading but my eyes said no thanks! so I had to put the book down for a couple hours, but when I woke up I started reading again lol wow that book is sooo full of suprises its amazing I recommend this saga to everyone because it is the freaking BEST!!!! anyway I am going to read my wonderful book now have a great day with whatever your doing I'm sorry it wont be as good as what I will be doing but hey at least your doing something right lol jk love you all sooo much!
Oh yah and ps my sister also did my hair its soooo cute I freaking love it sooo much! its sooo pretty it has lots of layers its sooo much easier to do now its not short delena thinned it out which is sooo nice cause now all my ponytails wont break on me anymore I hated that! so yeah i love my hair its sooo pretty we went darker with a little hint of red and some blonde pieces its great! and soo amazing delena your the best! did I mention that I love you hehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so you know i freakin love your hair its soo shiny and beautiful!! i want to see it in person
loves allie

Anonymous said...

just so you know i freakin love your hair its soo shiny and beautiful!! i want to see it in person
loves allie